DEMOLITION magazine is the official quarterly publication of the National Demolition Association. It provides information on projects by NDA members, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, insurance, management techniques, regulatory development and what’s going on in the association. NDA members receive a copy of every issue in the mail. If you are not an NDA member, you can purchase a subscription here.
CURRENT ISSUE: Q3 2023
- A Swift Demolition – Taylor Excavating & Construction demolishes an old cold storage building in Chicago.
- Blaze to Dust – DeCarlo Demolition overcomes challenges in a Mason City, Iowa, apartment building demolition after a destructive fire.
- Transforming the Utah State Prison Site – Grant Mackay Demolition undertakes the large-scale demolition of a prison site in Draper, Utah.
Regular columns include:
- Better Business: Mental Health in the Workplace
- Legal Issues: Be Ready to Defend the Castle: Employers Need a Written OSHA Inspection Management Policy
- From the NDA: Demolition Nostalgia
Read the Latest Issue
View past issues here.
Have a story to share?
DEMOLITION is always looking for project stories, product information or new technologies of interest to the industry. There is no better way to tell the demolition industry about your successes, products or services than DEMOLITION magazine. Email Editor-in-Chief Alexa Schlosser at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be included.
Interested in advertising in DEMOLITON? Learn about advertising opportunities here or email Sales Manager, Andrew Haigh at email@example.com.