NDA’s Excellence in Demolition Awards are the industry’s program for prestigious project recognition. The award honors NDA members who have demonstrated significant achievement in the completion of a unique demolition project in the 2023/2024 year.
All projects should address at least one (1) of the following: Sustainability, Community Enhancement, Environmental Enterprise, Education, Pollution Prevention and Resource Conservation, Special Project Consideration.
Projects may be submitted into one (1) of three categories based on the project’s size. Three finalists are selected from each category.
- Category 1:$0-$1 Million
- Category 2:$1,000,001 - $5 Million
- Category 3: Over $5 Million
All finalists will have their posters displayed and recognized throughout Demolition San Antonio, NDA’s Annual Convention and Expo, March 6 - 9, 2024.
All finalists and winners are selected by the NDA Awards Committee based on this developed scoring criteria.
Applications for the 2024 awards season are now closed.
How to Apply
- View the application questions and get ready to apply. You may review and edit your application at any time prior to the deadline.
- Download the poster template and make your poster to be displayed at Demolition Phoenix
- Upload high resolution photos and videos of your project to a file share link (ex. Dropbox, Google Drive, etc).
- Complete the application form.
Finalists received the opportunity to showcase their projects by designing posters that were be displayed at the NDA Annual Convention and Expo, Demolition Phoenix. Please use one of the templates below or create a 34in x 44in poster.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact us at 202-367-1152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Category 1: $0 - $500,000
- Winner: Dickson Company - Centrio Wood Chip Handling Building
Category 2: $500,001 - $2 Million
- Winner: The Berg Corporation - WMATA Canopy Removal
Category 3: Over $2 Million
- Winner: Jackson Demolition Service, Inc. - Plant Gorgas Units 8,9 & 10 D&D Project